Gerard Linehan, managing director of Rottguard Fire Systems Ltd:
- Completed apprenticeship with the Electricity Supply Board in Cork.
- Employed as a maintenance electrician with Goulding Chemicals in Cork.
- Employed as a service engineer with Champion Fire Defence in servicing and commissioning fire suppression, detection and alarm systems.
- Employed as a service engineer with the German company Kidde/Preussag on fire suppression, detection and alarm systems.
Since then Gerard has been trained and certified by:
- Loss Prevention Council Board (LPCB) in the UK, in the design of fire detection and alarm systems.
- LPCB in the design and servicing of portable fire extinguisher installations.
- Hygood – UK, on their gaseous fire suppression systems.
- Janus Fire – US, on their FM-200 and CO2 systems design software.
- Telefire – Israel, on their fire detection and alarm systems software.
- Zeta Alarms – UK, fire detection system software.
- Badger Fire – US, on their kitchen wet chemical and industry guard dry chemical systems.
- Amerex – UK, on their pre-engineered wet chemical fire suppression systems.
- Lehavot – Israel, on their wet chemical systems; for which Rottguard are its Irish Partners
This level of experience, skills and expertise, along with its committed staff and agents; have attributed to Rottguard’s continuing success.